- Dynamically scope questionnaires based on a vendor’s inherent risk (because one size doesn’t fit all)
- Extend your automation platform to your vendors giving them self-service tools to complete assessments quicker and keep vendor profile info up-to-date
- Automatically score vendor responses and be pointed directly to the areas that need your attention
- Implement a collaborative process to manage questions, issues, and general follow-up
- Streamline vendor communication throughout the assessment process to reduce manual emails and phone calls
Mark Williams is the technical expert for the ProcessUnity Sales team and prospective/current customers. Williams has over seven years of Governance Risk & Compliance experience. His career spans across Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management, and Governance Risk & Compliance including Vendor Risk Management.
Naomi is a Senior Marketing Programs Manager at ProcessUnity and is responsible for thought-leadership and best practice programs.
Ed Thomas leads ProcessUnity’s marketing team and is responsible for the company’s awareness, demand generation and thought-leadership programs.
NOTE: Due to the confidential content in this webinar, only valid corporate email addresses will be accepted.