How are best-in-class organisations in regulated industries protecting themselves from risks originating from partners, suppliers and third parties? What best-practise techniques are employed to streamline supplier risk management processes – from vendor onboarding and enhanced due diligence to ongoing monitoring? The right approach and the right tools can ultimately drive more risk out of the business, even with limited resources.
Attend the 60-minute session and learn how to:
- Navigate the ever-changing regulatory landscape while ensuring operational resilience
- Onboard new supplier services faster while keeping more risk out
- Improve supplier assessment response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
- Incorporate targeted cybersecurity, financial and ESG ratings to augment your team’s assessment capabilities
- Prepare for next-generation technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and hands-free automation
- Implement a world-class supplier risk management program with limited resources
Don’t miss your chance to learn from leading risk management experts. Reserve your seat now.
Can’t attend live? Register for the session and we’ll share a link to the recording.
Constantine Malaxos, Director of Strategic Alliances at ProcessUnity, will be moderating this webinar.
Andrew brings over 20 years Financial Markets experience covering technology, research, risk and procurement. Expertise in strategic solutions promoting efficiency and value in organisations of all sizes.
Nuno has been working at BitSight helping organizations tackling their Security and Risk Challenges as a Senior Consulting Engineer. Prior to BitSight he held a number of different roles as a Pre-Sales Engineer in Telecom, Project Manager, IT Manager and Network and Systems Engineer.
Access the Replay
NOTE: Due to the confidential content in this webinar, only valid corporate email addresses will be accepted.