ProcessUnity’s public (instructor-led) training courses provide your team members the opportunity to get fully immersed in training for the better part of a week, with a goal of mastering the ProcessUnity platform (suitable no matter what ProcessUnity solution you have). New and experienced administrators will sharpen their admin skillset in a shared setting with our platform experts and peers from other companies. Our wide course offerings can help get teams up to speed or build on existing skills. Sessions are made up of a predefined formal curriculum, interactive product demos and deep-dives, class quizzes to reinforce learning, and several in-class challenges (labs). Each attendee will be given a personal training instance (environment) to complete the labs and experiment with product features, good for another 30 days after the training ends! All public training offerings also include catered hot lunches daily and personal training booklets for note-taking and future reference. Bring your laptop. Current course offerings are shown below:
- ADM101: Introductory Application Administration: Beginning with an intro to ProcessUnity from an end-user perspective, we’ll then dive into admin topics such as user management, permissions, creating properties, bulk importing data, and an introduction to reports, dashboards, workflow, and expression writing. You’ll learn the basics to effectively configure, manage, and grow your program. (3 days)
- ADM201: Advanced Application Administration: This course is geared to admins who are confident with the basics and ready for level 2 platform topics. Dive deep into sophisticated property configuration techniques, building workflows (notifications and triggers, buttons, report actions, and automated actions), restricting data access with owner view/edit, Word/Excel connectors, integration (automated import/export) topics, and a deep dive into configuration best practices. (3 days)
- REX101: Reporting / Expression Writing: This course is geared to admins who are confident with the basics and ready for level 2 platform topics. Dive deep into sophisticated property configuration techniques, building workflows (notifications and triggers, buttons, report actions, and automated actions), restricting data access with owner view/edit, Word/Excel connectors, integration (automated import/export) topics, and a deep dive into configuration best practices. (3 days)
- TPRM 201: Effective Program Execution: An immersive and collaborative workshop for Third-Party Risk Management practitioners and their application admins. Together with your peers, you will get the opportunity to share your TPRM program execution success stories and identify areas for improvement. ProcessUnity facilitates the discussion and shares practical strategies, methods, and techniques that streamline your risk assessment and risk treatment activities. Program application admins will dive into and configure product features that support these topics. Product categories we cover include third-party onboarding requests, building questionnaires and assessments, demonstrating the supplier Portal experience, and a walkthrough of the assessment review and remediation process. (3 days)
- AA301: Accelerated Administration: This is an abbreviated course combining the salient topics from ADM101, ADM201, REX101, and TPRM201 appropriate for new admins with less time. More focus is given to lecture and product demos, with less time for deep dives and hands-on work. (4 days)
- Summit Bootcamp: $400
- 3-Day Event: $795
- 4-Day Event: $995
David is the Senior Director of Product Strategy at ProcessUnity. He has more than 20 years’ experience in product management and strategic roles for leading technology providers. In his past roles at Pitney Bowes, Invoke, and Brainshark, David launched digital products and SaaS businesses across the globe while also driving product and feature development and forging innovation across mobile, eLearning/mLearning, and cloud-based landscapes.
Kellie has more than 10 years of experience managing marketing programs for Fortune 500 and smaller companies. She is responsible for Marketing Programs at ProcessUnity.
Sign Up Now
NOTE: Register for training now by providing your contact information. No payment is due until the course is confirmed.