In an age when the pace of business continues to quicken, optimizing the third-party management process continues to rank as a top priority for companies and their growing pool of third parties. To that end, in recent years, we’ve seen a concerted effort to rethink how businesses manage their third parties, which includes the emergence of industry-wide cooperation in the form of due-diligence utilities.
Given today’s marketplace and the ever-changing threat landscape, how can businesses reimagine their third-party risk management process in a way that facilitates business, reduces the strain on third parties, and in the case of regulated industries, satisfies the increasingly onerous expectations of regulators?
In the white paper Revolutionizing Third-Party Risk, risk management teams can learn how to:
- Pursue a phased approach to evolving your program
- Adopt a best practice approach to third-party risk management
- Create a rationalized approach to risk identification
- Document findings through a wholistic and automated program
- Aggregate and interpret the multitude of data sources when evaluating third parties
- Understand the attributes of a successful industry utility
Download Revolutionizing Third-Party Risk Management now to embrace new ways of managing third-party risk.
To download your copy, please complete the form to the right.